We all know that cheating is bad. But is there anyone who never stayed awake all night preparing a cheat sheet? According to research, 64% of students admitted to cheating on a test, 58% admitted to plagiarizing, and 95% said they participated in some form of cheating, whether it was on a test, plagiarizing or copying homework.
At Life Hacks, we admire people whose creativity and imagination challenge the everyday routine. We’ve collected some cheating masterpieces and can’t wait to share them with you.
1. “My professor said I could only use one notecard.”
2. Nailed the exam!
3. “It’s a nice view from my math class window.”
4. It’s not only water that can save your life.
5. The hidden superpower for exams: the third arm.
6. If you want to hide anything put it on the front burner.
7. Don’t leave footprints on your way to the classroom.
8. “If you make me guess, I’m guessing wrong.”
9. The usual pen can turn into a genius helper.
10. “I am not a cheater, this is only my manicure!”
11. Secret bottle: The special edition for students.
12. Instructions on how to become a knowledge holder.
13. The digital era provides new ways of cheating.
14. When chemistry is your only love:
15. Is it possible to do something like this in life?